B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five-Year Integrated
DBRANLU is going to start its First batch for B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course from the academic year 2019-20.
Seats: One Hundred and Twenty (120).
Eligibility For Admission
The Admission shall be based exclusively on the merit in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). However, to qualify for admission:
1. The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) of the Haryana School Education Board or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks in the aggregate (40% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates).
2. The candidates shall be required to produce the following certificates/documents at the time of counseling/interview at DBRANLU.
3. 10+2 pass certificate & DMC.
4. Matriculation certificate as proof of date of birth.
5. Character certificate from the institution last attended. Gap certificate, if any.
6. Category certificate and other related documents, if applicable.
7. The Candidature of: those who do not clear the qualifying examination with the requisite marks and or fail to produce result on the date of interview/counseling, or those who get compartments/re-appear in any subject in the qualifying examination, shall be cancelled and subsequent securing qualifying marks shall not be considered in any case.