B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five-Year Integrated
DBRANLU is going to start its First batch for B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course from the academic year 2019-20.
Seats: One Hundred and Twenty (120).
Eligibility For Admission
The Admission shall be based exclusively on the merit in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). However, to qualify for admission:
1. The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) of the Haryana School Education Board or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks in the aggregate (40% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates).
2. The candidates shall be required to produce the following certificates/documents at the time of counseling/interview at DBRANLU.
3. 10+2 pass certificate & DMC.
4. Matriculation certificate as proof of date of birth.
5. Character certificate from the institution last attended. Gap certificate, if any.
6. Category certificate and other related documents, if applicable.
7. The Candidature of: those who do not clear the qualifying examination with the requisite marks and or fail to produce result on the date of interview/counseling, or those who get compartments/re-appear in any subject in the qualifying examination, shall be cancelled and subsequent securing qualifying marks shall not be considered in any case.
One Year P.G Diploma in Corporate Law
About the Course:
Corporate Law is the law, which deals with rights, relations and liabilities of persons relating to companies, business and organizations; the present course deals with all such aspects. The course curriculum of P.G. Diploma in Corporate Law provides allover development of the students through seminars/workshops/internship and lectures by eminent jurists and legal luminaries. The students will also be provided practical knowledge by organizing lectures of expert professors and advocates from different Universities and courts including High Courts and Supreme Court. The University will make efforts for placements of the students in corporate sector as well as in other related areas. In this era of globalization, there is a dire need of such kind of professional who are specialized in corporate law. This diploma will cater the students at both national and international level with better opportunities. The course will open new avenues for the students by collaborating with national and international organizations/institutions. The course content also fulfills the requirement of the corporate sector with latest curriculum. It includes Company Law, Law of Contract etc. The students will be provided an environment to understand the theoretical as well as practical aspects related to Corporate Law. It is one of the unique courses with distinction and specialization in India.
Seats: Thirty (30) (Subject to filling of minimum 5 seats)
Eligibility For Admission:
Candidates who have completed their Undergraduate/Bachelor Degree (any stream) without any re-appear/compartment which is recognized from University/College/Institution recognized by UGC, is eligible for applying in one year PG diploma in corporate law.
1. A person who has passed the Undergraduate/Bachelor Examination with 50% marks in the aggregate shall be eligible to seek admission. (for SC/ST candidates minimum pass marks )
1. The candidates who have obtained 10+2 through Open University System directly without having any basic qualification i.e., Matric/ Secondary are not eligible for admission in the PG Diploma. The Course is open only to full-time students and not for employed or the self -employed.
2. The Admission Criteria will be in accordance with the information provided at the University website: www.dbranlu.ac.in